Splash Flat Pack Container Shelters
Insulated Modular Flat Pack Sheds, Cabins, Villas, Offices
Flat Pack Containers have been around a while and are the most versatile of their kind. Closely designed after the sea shipping container, including twist locks, their innovation was intended to replace the expense and time of remodelling sea containers into other buildings.
Flat Pack Containers have loads of add ons developed over decades of supply, and these will arrive as a prefabricated kit for your cabin, villa or office, ready for assembly and immediate use.
The key benefits of flat pack containers include:
- They are already insulated and wired for power
- Quality galvanized steel frames
- They can be dismantled and moved, or shifted by crane, forklift and flat bed truck.
- They can be joined and stacked into small or larger complexes
- They have the best choice add-ons including windows, sliding glass doors, roller doors, PA Doors, Kitchenettes and Ensuites..
- You can paint or vinyl clad the flat white steel walls to your own scheme. We can offer you a different steel cladding in most popular ribbed and corrugated colours.
- We guarantee our container shelters have no dangerous or toxic materials.
- Customers and installers will find our Flat Packs more cost and time effective than converting regular containers.
Single - Joined - Stacked
Got a Question? Contact Us
Only inches smaller than regular Shipping Containers, Flat Pack Containers are designed to be Instant Sheds, Shelters, Cabins, Villas, Offices and modular complexes. You can posh up with your own do it yourself paint scheme or vinyl cladding, or upgrade factory steel cladding to a ribbed (shipping container) or corrugated (Australiana) style.
Get A Quote at our Catalogue Page