The 15 Minute Pop Up Container Shelters
Splash Transformers are probably the most useful pop up structure to be developed this decade. Designed upon the elementary strengths of the shipping container, Transformers arrive as a kit that is ready for assembly and immediate use. They go up as quick as a tent, and down in the same time. We are rushing them to emergency services suppliers.
Substantial improvements have been now made to the original pop up building concept, so both structures are now safe enough to meet the strictest building codes. The key benefits of Splash Transformers include:
- They are already insulated and wired for power
- They can be dismantled and moved, or shifted by crane, forklift and flat bed truck, with up to 8 ton of internal materials.
- They can be joined and stacked into small or larger complexes
- They have a limited number of add-ons to help you make the shed, cabin, office or complex you require.
- Option of Foam Cement or Rockwool
- Galvanized Painted Steel Frame and Hinges
- 100% Fire Proof
- We guarantee our container shelters have no dangerous or toxic materials.
- Customers and installers will find our Folding Containers more cost and time effective than converting regular containers.
Installers Note: Modifications are best carried out by factory, but if you must modify, it is essential that you seal off any holes created to keep out damp and pests from the insulated steel walls. There is nothing the termite will eat, but they will still burrow if you let them in. Flooring is a synthetic 'mock wood' material. Keep this in mind for static issues.
We offer two (2) Types of Folding Container Shelters
EWS - End Wall Series i.e. end walls fold into flat pack.
SWS - Side Wall Series i.e. the side walls collapse into flat pack
There are differing benefits to each kind of Transformer
We have 2 sizes, the small size is designed for cost effective shipping.
5800ML x 2300MW x 2450MH 5 will fit into 20 foot Container
5890ML x 2500MW x 2500MH 8 will fit into 40 foot HQ Container
View Movies and Download Price Listings
Or visit Get Quote Page to get a pricing on your structures.